Friday, May 25, 2007

Our first JC mate who got married

So many things going on but no time to write everything down. Anyhow, I really must write briefly about this as other than XR, the rest of you weren't there.

So here goes... you know what they say... a picture speaks louder than words.. photos are courtesy of Gil's camera phone~

(Zai, XR, Belinda, Rebecca, Me & Gil)

Belinda's wedding was held on 12th May at Traders' Hotel. It's the first wedding that I've attended by myself & for that, my first red packet out - some sorta milestone in my life, haha! It was a small cosy affair but I don't have her husband in the photos I'm afraid. Let me summarise by saying the couple are teachers at SRJC at the moment. The food was good though I had some trouble eating due the lack of teeth and soreness of my bite.

XR & I before the wedding began...

p.s. Belle, I have extracted out my first pre-molars on the upper deck by this time. See anything??? (not going to write much abt the braces for now... but I will post up a picture of my pre-molars when I take a picture of them)

1 comment:

Marabelle said...

I cant see much from the picture but i can imagine how good everything will look soon!