Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Phenolic experience

Clinic today was good because...

  1. I made my first insole (orthotic device) to help a patient ease his foot pains (medial longitudinal arch and dorsum)

  2. And I sat in while one of my seniors performed surgery on a 15 year old boy. Was quite an eye opener.


It's Hannah's and Mery's bday parties on friday. Hannah's got a unique personality and last name - Szewczyk. She's of Polish descent. I also have italian, greek, serbian, etc classmates and a german lecturer. I love these ethnic pple; they give Australia colour and flavour. I like this feeling of being in Little Potpourri Europe, esp the cultural exposure and appreciation (gastronomic included, heh).

3 comments:

min said...

sounds exciting dear! and fulfilling.. i think that's what matters :)

Vandalin said...

Not sure what phenol has to do with it, but then again, it might be just me recovering from reservist.

~andrina~ said...

Isn't phenolic related to phenol - something corrosive?