Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I cant quite describe how i've been the past week. I am looking forward to clearer skies, sunshine and a rainbow. (btw adelaide's been really hot the last couple of days. 32 degrees for autumn is unacceptable!)

My trip to Victor harbour was a good way to spend the Easter weekend. It was Adelaide Angels versus Sydney Siders. We had 3 visitors from Sydney.


From left, we have Edwin from Sydney, Adrian, Dr Tang, Mrs Tang, Prof D, Cynthia (Syd), Dr Tan, myself, Metta (Syd) and Dr Wee.

Prof D is our pride. He finished 2nd in his cohort of engineers last year and is headed for Oxford to pursue his PhD. Prof is the brother of Adrian. They are also referred to as 'the Ng brothers'.

Dr Tang is my favourite. everything he says is hilarious. and knowing how he is like, just looking at this photo tickles me.

Dr Wee is second to Dr Tang. Take a look at this.


There is something else about Prof. I must show u his favourite pose.


More awkward positons for your eyes only.



And the mastermind who couldnt stop chuckling.





1 comment:

Vandalin said...

Singapore's got an excessive amount of sun. Let's see if we can bottle a little bit and send it over to Adelaide.

Though somehow I have a feeling, it's not the weather you're talking about.