Sunday, April 8, 2007

Long Weekend

What a weekend... glad it's only a 4-day week but I still went to work on Fri - was sup to be just a few hours but because of my 2 h procrastination (was chatting with someone) , it ended up I finished work at 4 plus. *pui* To top that up, I went to work for half hour on Sat before 8 pm. Guess why? Procrastination again...I just keep delaying going to work...haha.. but it's okie lah, because I went to NTU to look for people to have dinner with. Ended up going back to the hall to play games...which included monopoly (disney edition) etc. It's a very pretty set but I think my powerpuff gals edition is just as nice. Ended up going home at 6.30 am...surprisingly traffic was quite heavy. Supposed to get home in 8 min...took me 15 min. Where's everyone going on such an early sunday morning anyway...nutz~ I'm going in the way of work hard, play even harder...but I guess such late nights shouldn't be too often or else I will become a zombie.

Fang: I'm going to bkk on the 17th...staying for 2 nights...till 19th ----> which is the day you are going to arrive...haha...but I'm taking a evening flight home. How long will you be there? So...John is going to HSBC, are you going to join him? Tailor clothes... everywhere also can tailor...just scout around and ask for the price and material they are going to use. Compare lor.. the price varies like a lot.. but it's still cheap lah...like what you get at G2000 you get it tailored there for around the same price plus it usually takes like one day unless you wanna make a lot.

Belle: How's it going? You've been rather quiet recently... but I like my orange mask. Thanks! I wanna watch TMNT...partly because it's set in NY and what you mentioned...haha~ WB should thank you for promoting it.

XR: Where's your maiden post? The first one doesn't count... *waiting*

Anyway, I just wanna end off with..I miss you girls and our gatherings...life is so hectic... I wanna go for coffee / hi-tea etc activities that are relaxing and "nuan" (as XR says).

1 comment:

Marabelle said...

Hi darling! Sorry i havent blogged. must be the holiday mood here. I usually think of blogging when im by the comp but since its hols and i havent been doing work or been by the comp much. I will do that soon.

Go catch TMNT! it just opened in the cinemas here. I tried watching 300 (just launched on my hard disk :p), but i couldnt get pass the first 5 mins. too gory for me.