Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cowabunga!

I think we are TMNT.

Firstly there are four of us - the fantastically fabulous four. And then the roles we play in our group dynamics matches each turtle (maybe Ninja sounds better).

Xinrong is definitely Raphael. She is agressive (may not be a bad thing, esp with work), expressive and short-tempered (but we still love u!).

Jean is the most bubbly and happy-go-lucky in our group. I've never heard her say "Cowabunga!" but she likes to sit down, read a book and eat - Just like how Michelangelo does his pizza and comics routine.

I reckon Fang's place in our circle matches Donatello's. She's always caught up with her work (like Donatello getting caught up with his scientific pursuits) but she still attends to us. She is also more laid back in the group.

And I... I am Leonardo because thats the last ninja. But seriously, I'm liken to Leonardo because I am always trying to get my work-play balance sorted and get everything right. Leonardo is not really a prefectionist; he just does his best - like me. :)




Maybe "with our powers combined" with Francesca and Gilbert, we can be Captain Planet and the Planeteers.

P/S: I miss u guys...

4 comments:

~andrina~ said...

Does that mean you've caught the movie? Not done that myself...but I sure remember the cartoons! Here's to Cowabunga! :p

Marabelle said...

haha no i havent. its not out yet. some movies are screened here ahead of sg; some are behind.

Vandalin said...

I wonder... if it's the Fantastic Four, who's gonna be who?

Marabelle said...

Tune in to find out.