Saturday, March 24, 2007

I wish i was studying in a dance college instead

Ok i have to admit ive been feeling a little down and also stressed out with school. For one, i just recovered and returned for classes. Next, I have a whole series of assignments/presentations to get through before i can take a breather over the 2-week Easter break.


Tues 27th - Clinic

Wed 28th - Pod Test


Fri 30th - Pod Studies precis due + presentation (STRESS ALERT!!)



and it doesnt end here. i have one more week of deadlines.


Tues 3rd Apr - Pod Clinic PBL Presentation (STRESS ALERT 2)

Wed 4th Apr - Pod take home test
& Pharmacology Presentation (STRESS ALERT 3)


On the evening of the 4th, i have Pod Dinner. Good timing cuz i would have been done with all my presentations for this semester. Really packed but once its done, i will be done with presentations for this sem. Pod Dinner is the annual welcome dinner for first years. Gonna be a good social night. Last year's was pretty good.

Probably the biggest cheer-up i had the last two days was this poster from Ken. He got it from Spain. I feel its character everytime i look at it. I can almost feel energy emanating from the dancer. As a ballet student, I enjoyed Character Movement the most. I loved the Promenades, Muzurkas and all the elaborate movements and poses (ok, drama mama i know. but im Leo, so i guess that makes me more arty?). I found it easier to express myself through Character work than Classical or Free movement. I'm a more energetic type dancer.



Girls, Fran is in melbourne now and she's thinking of coming down to meet me. It'd be great if she does. :)

2 comments:

Vandalin said...

Hip hop, hip hop...

I read somewhere that the human spirit recognizes beauty in all its myriad forms.

Even the funky chicken, done right, can move the soul.

Marabelle said...

Do the funky chicken and move my soul. Pls?