Thursday, March 29, 2007

Got Banana?

With only 2 hrs of sleep last night, I dragged myself to school, sat thru a test, a lecture, a muscle testing pract and had a discussion with my lecturer regarding my presentation. i retired to the cafeteria during the break, still feeling woozy. I sat down and rummaged my bag for my banana. Upon seeing my banana, Tamara, who was seated to my right, whipped hers out and said "I brought a banana as well."

I turned to my left and asked Michael Tomic, "Have u got a banana (too)?"

"...... ."

The rest of the table roared with laughter. ... I swear I turned red. :( I didnt mean it that way...

I decided I needed to go back home to catch forty winks before I go attend Michelle's Grad. Din wanna embarrass myself agn. heh.


"phat yip zhor loh!!"

Luk Ka Ki, gong hei gong hei!

Michelle was really happy to see me. She thought I wouldnt be there becuz of my mountainous deadlines. But i was. With a pressie too! I love giving presents. :)

5 comments:

Vandalin said...

Del Montes? Or the little sweet asian ones?

Or do you prefer plantians? ;)

Marabelle said...

Are u going bananas?

Vandalin said...

Just ape-ing around, princess.

Joshua Tan said...

what were you thinking?!?!
of cos he has a banana!!
im not saying as a past tense, but guys always do have banana!!
aiyo...haha..but it was a good joke of the day!! keep up the good work!!
cheers!! :P

Marabelle said...

:S

Banana (bə-nān'ə)

= Treelike Asian herbs of the genus Musa, having a terminal crown of large, entire leaves and a hanging cluster of fruits (The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language).

:)